Grab those business cards, ladies and gents! Join FGI Seattle for our Fall 2017 Eastside Networking Night at Suite Restaurant/Lounge. Come meet our members and other fashion industry professionals as we talk shop and sip on some delicious cocktails. Let’s make it a fabulous night!
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Location: Suite Restaurant/Lounge, 10500 NE 8th Street, Bellevue, WA (1st floor, Inside the Bellevue Place Building)
Click here to RSVP – There is a limit of 50 people for this event due to the space available so RSVP ASAP!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I attend if I’m not a member of FGI? Yes, this event is open to both members and guests. There is a limit of 50 people for this event due to the space available so RSVP ASAP!
- Will the event include a fashion show? No, this event will not include a fashion show.
- Will there be food and drinks? Yes, there will be a no-host bar at the event.
- Do I need to print my ticket? No, we will be able to check you in with your name when you arrive.
- What should I wear? Business casual will do.
- Should I bring anything with me? Feel free to bring your business cards and portfolios to share with the other guests.
- Are the tickets refundable? Since this is a free event, if you RSVP, but later realize you won’t be able to attend, please let us know so we can open your spot up for someone else.
- What if all tickets are reserved before I can RSVP? We’ll manage a waitlist after all of the tickets are reserved. If anyone releases their ticket, we’ll give it to the next person on the waiting list.
If you have any questions about this event, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.